Monday 24 September 2012

Mon voyage à Évreux


So, yesterday me and my dad started off at about 10am to allow us enough time to get to Kings Cross international for our 1pm Eurostar train. After some wandering about aimlessly, we hopped on our train, and off we went!




I decided for the last half hour that I would be in the UK, I may as well finish off the rest of mon roman, ready to put away all english media away and embrace the french language when I hit french soil.



Only 2 hours and a bit later, we arrived at le Gare du Nord, one of Paris's largest and busiest stations.



From Gare du Nord, on a pris le RER, ligne E, to Haussmann - St-Lazare. It's an underground railway system that covers the Paris area, with double decker trains, which my dad absolutely enjoyed.



 On my travels j'ai trouvé un petit bistro dans le centre-ville. I haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but I will soon!



 And lastly, check out the price of those beans! I might have to take another trip back to London and bring back a suitcase full of them...




3 comments: